iCare - SMS System
In today's business world, taking a good care of the customer is not simply a priority but it is do-or-die. Any unhappy customer can easily click on the Internet and find your competitors next door. This is the reality! Customers no longer have to depend on sole vendor but enjoys fierce competition instead. Customers have very little brand or product loyalty but more towards what new products have to offer. The only difference between you and the guys next door may only be how good your care to them.
So how to differentiate from others? iCare - the professional customer care. With iCare, you can set your own standards in terms of customer touch. It is a revolutionary customer care system that gives a different touch to each customer that you encounter. Customers will feel that you are as close as a back-seat passenger to take care of them.
Instant Messaging / Fax / E-mail
Group Messsaging / Fax / E-mail
- Send Birthday Greetings
- Send Daily/Weekly/Monthly Greetings
- Complete Sent/Received/Fax/Email Log
- Stored Unlimited Messages
- Allows Password Protection
- Support Bluetooth/IR/Direct Cable Connection
- Allows Multiple Appointments
- Shares Appointment Book w/ Others
- Up to 4 User-defined Reminder Message
- Instance Appointment Query
- Complete Appointment Reporting
- Appointment Tracking
- Check Appointment via SMS
Complete Message Gateway
- Auto-Reply Capability
- User-defined Incoming Message Upcode
- Full Security Features
- Access to External Programs
- Connect to External Databases
- Interface directly with Excelsoft HRMS
- Programmable Interface
- Reply via E-mail/Fax/SMS
- Auto-Queuing Manager
- Auto-Queuing Reminder (via SMS)
- Customer Queuing Screen
- Checking Queuing Status
- Multi User Capability
- Single or multiple mobile gateway
Send a personal message, greeting, birthday, anniversary, etc. to friends, associates, members, etc. without having to do anything. Let iCare takes care of it all. Imagine that the moment you walk into the office, a birthday greeting to your subordinate or colleague will be automatically sent from your mobile phone. iCare system is smart enough to know that you have come into the proximity by sensing your mobile Bluetooth signals. Very simple and very touching.
How about remembering your mother's birthday? Your friends? With all the daily routine and hussle? No way. But with iCare personal, it doesn't have to. iCare shall remember them for you. It will send all the greetings for you automatically. If necessary, you can set it to be sent at 7:00am so that you will be the first one to greet them 'Happy birthday'. Sounds good? Of course, maintaining a good relationship is indeed a good thing.
iCare is designed to serve as your corporate message gateway. Just like an email system, iCare provides additional Customer Care features to your entire corporation.
Regardless of your business nature, whether in hospital, car dealership, car workshop, insurance company, restaurants, customer care, etc., iCare can become your professional customer care.
Instant Message Center
You can turn iCare to your instant-messaging gateway. You can share certain information such as newest products, available inventories, delivery times, closest shops in town, available schedules, etc to be retrieved by your customers, salesperson, and alliance partners via their mobile phones. Now, it can be retrieved from anywhere in the world without logging in to the Internet but only via a mobile phone. You can bring your organization into a complete different level.
iCare message center allows you to interface directly with any back office system, such as SAP, PeopleSoft, ExcelACC, or any Oracle, AS400, DB2, SQL2000 databases. Yet all the security matters are well taken care of. You can set the security to allow only registered users to access, or with valid verification code, or subject to manager approval before sending, etc.
With iCare, you can remind customer of their appointment. User can set up to four workflow to ensure the customer be reminded of the appointment. The following is the sample customer care messages that you can use:
1. The second after the appointment is set.
- Mr. Richard, your appointment with Dr. Howard is set on Tuesday, Aug 6, 2005 at 15:30 at Santec hospital. You can reach us at (515) 279-4500 from 7:00-21:00
2. One day before the appointment
- Mr. Richard, Dr. Howard is expecting you tomorrow at 15:30 at Santec Hospital.
3. Earlier in the morning at 7:00am.
- Dr. Howard is expecting you today at 15:30. For any assistance please call us at (515) 279-4500 at Santec Hospital.
4. One hour prior to the appointment
- Dr. Howard is waiting for you in an hour. Please don't forget to bring along your lab results.
iCare Instant Messaging
iCare allows you to send instant messages not only via SMS but also via fax or e-mail. All combinations are also allowed. In this way, you will never lose touch with your customer. Imagine that if the customer need to know if there are any new arrivals to your shop, he or she can simply send an SMS to iCare, and iCare will inform them directly without any assistance at anytime.
iCare Instant Survey
How about launching a customer survey to rate the customer satisfaction? Sure it is an important feedback. However, without the right tools such as iCare, it can drain out all your resources and time. With iCare, you can sit back and relax. The system will be automated, receiving all the feedback, and finally report the results to you. Wonderful? Yes, as simple as that.