Application Service Provider
An Application Service Provider (ASP) is a business models that provides management and distribution of computer-based solutions and services to customers through internet. ASP is sometimes refers as On-demand Application. For example: providing access to a particular program using HTML or other meant technology.
In short, every organization requires business application to help them to run their business. The choice is very obvious, that is to purchase the application and going through all the necessary implementation process or to run the application without having to purchase by obtaining ASP services. Both results could be the same; nevertheless, the cost structure could be completely different. Purchasing the application means you are engaging a permanent cost with all the risks of having failure. BPO on the other hand, you don’t have to committee an expensive initial cost and have to go through the painful implementation process. Therefore, you can very well leverage the risk, the cost, and failure. Should the application not suitable to your need, you can call it off at any time.
In addition, ASP is very cost effective for there is no invest in purchasing application licensing, no costly implementation cost, no periodic software maintenance cost and huge saving in operation cost. You are only required to pay for specific module that you use, paying small user access fee, and obtain initial training. Therefore, with ASP as an option, you can immediately jump in and start right away.
- Pay-as-per-user: ASP offers a very low monthly usage fee. Choose module(s) that you need only.
- No additional cost: You don’t need to invest in expensive hardware, IT specialist, or system development team.
- World Wide Access: ASP can be accessed from anywhere in the world using almost any gauge (iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.)
- Use exiting hardware: You can use any existing hardware with existing OS without the need to change it. As long as the hardware can access to the web, you are good to go.
- Latest Technology: ASP is offering the latest technology without having you to invest in it. We offer the latest server technology, hosting at the most secure data center, and being monitor by group of IT Specialist.
- Time to Market: It is almost instant in term of deployment and readiness.
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) is significantly an advantage
Excelsoft ASP Offer:
- Excelsoft ERP: This Enterprise Resource Planning application comprise of 16 modules where you can choose from. It starts from you basic accounting, financial, Distribution, warehousing, Inventory control, payable, receivable, production, etc. Choose the module that suite you most, then add it on as you go along.
- HRMS & PAYROLL System: This is the basic system that every organization need. It helps you almost all your Human Resource need, Payroll needs, Tax compliance, Financial/Accounting, management, etc.
- Taxcalc: This is a small and large enterprise application that helps you to compute your employee’s salary/compensation, automatically helps you to calculate and file your tax, generate bank transfer, payment to government Jamsostek, Payment to BPJS, Payment to Tax, etc. It will help you to save all the necessary information as it requires by government tax. This application is a must have for all organizations.
- Integrates School System: If your business is in school, this system will definitely can help you. It is not considered to be the most comprehensive school system available in the market. It comprises of 16 different blocks that helps you to manage the entire school. It start from School Academic System, School Grading System, School Observation System, Student Attendance System, School Billing System, School Collection System, School – Parents Communication System, School Pickup System, School Fixed Asset System, School Financial/Accounting System, School Procurement System, School Inventory system, Cash Management System, etc. This comprehensive school system is also designed to have a rapid implementation.