System design and development have always been Excelsoft core competency as it is established as system engineering firm. As you might have understood that Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) might sometimes takes a long time and can be very costly. It also adheres crucial phases, such as planning, analysis, design, and implementation. Nevertheless, it sometimes necessary to differentiate and compete in the marketplace.
Excelsoft is committed to work with you to build a successful SDLC. If your need is either small or large application, you can always come and talk to us and we will help you to walk through the process – preliminary consultation is always our priority and it is always free of charge.
Excelsoft has the legacy of creating an application. As for us, it is a combination of Technology, Art, and human ingenuity. This way, we can help you to enhance your business process, managing corporate change, and successful implementation.
Below are some of the crucial factors for successful SDLC:
- Priliminary Assessment: It starts with preliminary assessment, finding alternative solutions, and then provides the analysis of cost/benefit. It is very crucial for any organization that is to embark in such endeavor. Without it, the objective and the goal for Software Development would become obscure.
- System Analysis, Requirement and documentation: This step is to carefully documenting all the detail required for a successful system to run. If necessary a short story is being piece to gather to obtain the entire picture of how the system is going to effect the operation. In-depth analysis of how the business flow will be affected, how the management reporting will take place, and how it is going to compliance with management and tax audit.
- System design: This step is to develop all the human interaction with the system, such as screen layout, screen information, business rules, business diagram, system flow, pseudo code, and other documentation
- Coding and development: Actual programming works is being carried out. Analyst, programmer, database designer will work together to piece every thing together according to the system design.
- Software Testing:Testing involved three crucial steps – from integrity test, database test, and run down test. This step is to ensure not only the application runs accordingly but also to test the system to its limit. For example, how the system will reach if 10.000 people are accessing the system at the sometimes, or how resilience for the system to withstand hacker, viruses, or other harmful worm. Should the system requires failed safe, the all sorts of failing scenario will be built to test for full-proof.
- Installation, Support, and Training: After all the steps above, the software will enter implementation states where the software will actually meet her users. All the preparations will actually come to proof itself during this state. Should the analysis is good, and then implementation become easier.Installation, Support, and Training: After all the steps above, the software will enter implementation states where the software will actually meet her users. All the preparations will actually come to proof itself during this state. Should the analysis is good, and then implementation become easier.